Coronavirus information and faq
What steps are the team members at Mechanical Air Design taking to protect me and my family?
- Technicians must wear a facial covering while present at a residence or workplace
- Offset employee arrival times at our office
- Frequent hand washing and sanitation during the work day
- Frequent temperature checks
- Mandatory 2-week quarantine in the event of potential exposure
What steps can I take to help protect the technician(s) arriving at my home or workplace?
- Let us know if you or anyone you know has been potentially exposed
- Clean and sanitize frequently used surfaces- doorknobs, light switches, thermostat, etc.
- Keep areas that technician(s) will need access to free of clutter
- Wear a facial covering
Is it necessary for the technician(s) to enter my home?
Some of the time, we are able to diagnose and repair the unit from the outside without entering the home. Unfortunately, this is not something that is in our control. Please let us know what you are comfortable with and we will do our best to accommodate.